Interactive Voice Response: The Tech Upgrade Your Insurance Strategy Needs
Right now, insurance companies are investing heavily in technological upgrades. Overall, this is a good thing. The digital revolution holds great potential – but if insurers want to improve customer experiences, they need to focus on what the customer wants.
So what do customers want? Convenience. Speed. Choice. And Interactive Voice Response (IVR) can provide it all.
What Is Poor Customer Service Costing Your Company?
According to HubSpot, customer-centric companies are 60% more profitable than companies that are not customer-centric, and poor customer service results in losses of $1.6 trillion each year.
Good customer service is especially important in the insurance industry. For most consumers, insurance is a hassle – they want to get their coverage as quickly and easily as possible. And when an event occurs, they want to get their claim settled fast.
IVR Provides the Solutions Your Customers Want
Providing a seamless customer experience isn’t always easy. IVR can help. With IVR systems, consumer calls are answered by a computer operated phone system.
This solution solves many common pain points:
- Calls are answered promptly. Customers don’t have to wait on hold for a representative.
- Many calls can be handled by the IVR system without the help of a human operator. For example, customers can make payments using the IVR system.
- Customers don’t have to wait for the next business day. IVR systems can be used anytime – day or night, weekday or weekend, even holidays.
- Customers can select the language of their choice.
- Using IVR for most calls frees up resources, allowing representatives to spend time on the calls that require their attention.
- IVR systems can also be used for outbound calls and valuable alerts, giving insurers a fast and easy way to relay messages without overwhelming call representatives.
- IVR systems can be used for texting as well as phone calls. This is an easy way to let your customers pay by text and communicate messages to your insureds
A Flexible and Affordable Technology Upgrade
When you think of the cutting-edge tech needed to upgrade your insurance strategy, IVR might not be one of the first things that come to mind – but it should be.
IVR is an easy customer-centric upgrade. It’s great for your policyholders. It’s also great for you.
- IVR can be integrated into any brand of policy administration system. Our team will handle the heavy-lifting so you don’t have to.
- You can customize your IVR system with your desired voice style, language, branding, and requirements.
- We offer secure, scalable cloud-based and SaaS solutions with competitive pricing.